"I know digital is important for us but what should we do next?"
"Why change now? We have had success and growth up to this point."
"What happens if we try this we fail? What will they think of me?"
"What happens if this works? Can we support this new type of growth?"
Financial brands consider the Banking on Digital GrowthTM Program to be an integral and ongoing part of their strategic growth plans. With four different options to choose from, this annual Program guides you through the three simple steps of the Digital Growth Method as you establish a strong digital marketing foundation for exponentially greater results thereafter.
The majority of financial brands choose to begin their Digital Growth Journey with Jump Start as it provides a balanced mix of training, strategy, and coaching. Because digital growth is a journey of continuous improvement and optimization, for most financial brands, it takes about two years for them to make all the required transformations in their thinking, strategies, systems, technologies, and habits that ultimately allow them to maximize their future digital growth potential.
However, it doesn’t take two years to see results as the Banking on Digital Growth Program is designed to support and guide you and your team through these challenging but incredibly rewarding times. You’re guaranteed to get quick wins along with long-term gains as you make continued progress through your Digital Growth Journey each year.
The Banking on Digital GrowthTM Program permanently improves the way you position and market your financial brand. Typically, after the first two years on your Digital Growth Journey, your capability and confidence increase as you develop a strong digital marketing foundation that only comes from ensuring you have the right strategies, systems, technologies, and habits in place.
After a year or two in Jump Start, some financial brands choose to graduate and continue forward with Insight. Each year they gain new strategies tied to their unique goals for growth along with ongoing guidance, accountability, and insights gained through quarterly digital secret shopping website audits.
Others choose to join Foresight, an exclusive option that empowers them to continuously optimize and improve the digital marketing systems, technologies, and habits they’ve worked so hard to establish while at the same time to leaping ahead through competitive intelligence benchmarking.
Depending on how quickly you'd like to make progress on your Digital Growth Journey, in addition to the level of personalized guidance and managed implementation support you value, the annual Banking on Digital GrowthTM Program offers four options that start at around $30 per day.
All Program options are 100% guaranteed to educate, empower, and elevate your marketing team. If you don't feel like you're making progress on your Digital Growth Journey within the first 30 days of joining the Banking on Digital GrowthTM Program, we'll refund your annual membership.
1. Make progress in just 1-2 hours per week following an annual curriculum.
2. Guide up to 10 team members through 12 classes with 100+ on-demand videos.
3. Apply what you learn with strategic thinking worksheets for individual reflection and guided team discussion.
4. Earn individual or team certification by submitting monthly progress for review.
5. Get answers to your biggest questions with quarterly private strategic coaching calls.
6. Unlimited Digital Growth Insider access that includes a peer group community where you gain weekly insights, monthly office hours for group coaching, and quarterly remote Digital Growth Insider strategic roundtable discussions.
7. Upgrade and add a Digital Growth Strategic Training Workshop hosted in Houston, TX that is customized around your unique situation to increase your speed of learning.
1. Objectively assess and diagnose the biggest roadblocks you must eliminate while prioritizing the opportunities available to capture through our Digital Growth Diagnostic Toolkit.
2. Summarized in your Digital Growth Blueprint that is delivered over the course of a day during your Annual Digital Growth Strategy Session hosted in Houston, TX, you gain practical findings and recommendations, that are further expanded on through facilitated discussion along with the notes you take, in addition to a prioritized 12-18 month strategic roadmap with implementation examples.
5. Unlock Digital Growth Multipliers, including customized implementation workshops and access to expert talent that bridges website, marketing automation, and content production capability and capacity gaps.
1. Standard Coaching: Monthly 1-on-1 private strategic coaching calls review your progress while also providing increased accountability.
2. Professional Coaching: Gain bi-weekly strategic coaching calls plus implementation oversight and quarterly Marketing Action Plans that provide further insight into your next steps.
3. Premium Coaching: Maximize your digital growth and unlock exclusive access to unlimited 24/7 strategic coaching, guidance, insight, and advice.
1. Reviewing your progress and results for the previous 90 day implementation sprint while adjusting and modifying strategic roadmap as needed.
2. Conducting quantitative and qualitative digital secret shopping studies for one key product or digital marketing campaign every 90 days through the lens of the digital consumer journey.
3. Ensuring you stop losing and start gaining even more leads for loans and deposits as you gain and apply new strategic insights from the quarterly digital secret shopping studies to optimize your website and digital marketing’s emotional experience (EX) and lead experience (LX).
Once your Digital Growth Review session is confirmed, you will complete the Quick Digital Growth Assessment before your call. Then, over the course of an hour, you will work with a Digital Growth Advisor to determine if you and your financial brand are a good fit for the Banking on Digital GrowthTM Program. Finally, you will leave this call with clarity and confidence as a Digital Growth Advisor shares high-level insights and recommendations about your next best steps.