Some institutions still basically run 'digital brochure' websites when advanced players are incorporating video and other leading-edge techniques. Want to know what works and what's a turnoff? Try asking some consumers.


When Americans shop for a new credit card, mortgage or deposit account, the vast majority — 87% — begin the process online. In fact, of the remaining 13%, while they begin by consulting family and friends as well as social media contacts, they generally wind up Googling the recommendations. So in reality 100% of such customer journeys begin online.

Is your institution’s website designed with that in mind?

Read the full article here >>>